Piedmont Medicare Advantage (PPO) prescription drug benefits are administered by CVS/Caremark, one of the largest pharmacy benefit managers in the country. To find the exact drug formulary for your plan, simply click on the following link and you will be taken to the official CVS/Caremark website: CLICK HERE. Once you register you will be able to login and accomplish a variety of online tasks including:
- Check for the closest CVS/Caremark pharmacy with contact info. and maps
- Access fast and convenient mail service for new prescriptions and online refills
- Check drug costs to find information about drug pricing and coverage
- View prescription history or search your prescription drug list
- Find drug information or check interaction
- Find health information, articles, interactive tools and calculators
- You can also call them at 800-552-8159
Whether you are new to the online pharmacy or already a registered user, CVS/Caremark will help you get the most from your prescription benefits, explore ways to save on out-of-pocket prescription costs, and find the latest information on your health and prescription medicines.
Piedmont Medicare Advantage is a PPO plan with a Medicare contract. Enrollment in Piedmont Medicare Advantage depends on contract approval. Out-of-network/non-contracted providers are under no obligation to treat Piedmont Medicare Advantage members, except in emergency situations. For a decision about whether we will cover an out-of-network service, we encourage you or your provider to ask us for a pre-service organization determination before you receive the service. Please call our customer service number or see your Evidence of Coverage for more information, including the cost-sharing that applies to out-of-network services.
H1659_Web2018 Approved 10112017
Last Updated: 10/16/2017