Questions about losing coverage through your employer?
You might still have opportunities...
For more information - Click here
Effective immediately, for all Commercial Fully Insured Plans,
- Waive out-of-pocket member costs associated with COVID-19 diagnostic testing. Prior authorization is not required. *
- Waive out-of-pocket member costs for telehealth services at Centra 24/7. Visit Centra 24-7
- Permit online mental health counseling to all members at in-network providers.
**In keeping with the end date of the U.S. Public Health Emergency, these enhanced benefits will remain in effect until the end of the U.S. Public Health Emergency related to COVID-19.**
* Exclusions may apply. Employees of self-insured groups should contact Piedmont or your benefits administrator for details. Effective July 1, 2020 Sentry Equipment returned to normal benefits.
Effective immediately for Commercial Fully Insured, Self-Insured, and Exchange Plan members, Piedmont will:
- Cover costs associated with administration of COVID-19 vaccines. This benefit will remain in effect until further notice.
CENTRA COVID-19 HOTLINE for Employers who have specific needs or questions. Please dial our main line at 434-200-6933 and follow the prompts. Individuals who have symptoms should dial 434-200-1225.
How is Piedmont Community Health Plan
helping our community?
Piedmont is closely monitoring the current climate around the coronavirus (COVID-19) as it spreads around the United States, Virginia and our local communities. We are working closely with the Centra Health team in implementing emergency protocols while giving you the services you need, improving the health of everyone we serve while maintaining a safe environment for us all. Like many other employers, Piedmont closed our offices on March 18th out of abundance of caution for the welfare of our employees, supported by strong healthcare recommendations, but our dedicated staff is still available by telephone and e-mail.