Questions about losing coverage through your employer?
You might still have opportunities...
For more information - Click here
Effective immediately, for all Commercial Fully-Insured Plan and Exchange Plan members, Piedmont will:
- Waive out-of-pocket member costs associated with COVID-19 diagnostic testing. Prior authorization is not required. *
- Waive out-of-pocket member costs for telehealth services at Centra 24/7. Visit Centra 24-7
- Permit online mental health counseling to all members at in-network providers.
**In keeping with the end date of the U.S. Public Health Emergency, these enhanced benefits will remain in effect until July 19, 2021**
* Exclusions may apply. Employees of self-insured groups should contact Piedmont or your benefits administrator for details. Effective July 1, 2020 Sentry Equipment returned to normal benefits.
Effective Immediately for Commercial Fully Insured, Self-Insured, and Exchange members, Piedmont will:
- Cover costs associated with administration of COVID-19 vaccines. This benefit will remain in effect until further notice. (The U.S. federal government will cover costs of the vaccine, itself.)
How to Contact us:
CVS/Caremark is available for prescription drug benefit questions at 1-800-552-8159.
ACA Marketplace premiums can be paid at 1-888-518-7597.
CENTRA COVID-19 HOTLINE for Employers who have specific needs or questions. Please dial our main line at 434-200-6933 and follow the prompts. Individuals who have symptoms should dial 434-200-1225.
How is Piedmont Community Health Plan helping our community?
Piedmont is closely monitoring the current climate around the coronavirus (COVID-19) as it spreads around the United States, Virginia and our local communities. We are working closely with the Centra Health team in implementing emergency protocols while giving you the services you need, improving the health of everyone we serve while maintaining a safe environment for us all. Like many other employers, Piedmont closed our offices on March 18th out of abundance of caution for the welfare of our employees, supported by strong healthcare recommendations, but our dedicated staff is still available by telephone and e-mail.
Watch for symptoms as noted by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Click Here
For more information about what is the coronavirus Click Here
What to do if you are sick Click Here
For a list of Frequently Asked Questions, FAQ's, Click Here
For more details regarding social resources and school-related information Click Here
Other links to information about Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Centra Health Coronavirus information Click Here
CDC Interim Guidance For Employer On How To Plan, Prepare, and Respond to the Coronavirus What to do if you are sick Click Here
Virginia Department of Health COVID-19 Page Click Here
Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center Click Here