Piedmont’s prescription drug benefits are administered by CVS/Caremark, one of the largest pharmacy benefit managers in the country. Use the links below to find a pharmacy that corresponds to your plan’s network.
- All Piedmont members and their covered dependents (except employees of Centra Health and Sentry Equipment) have access to the Caremark National Network. This pharmacy network includes all CVS pharmacies, most major chain pharmacies including Walgreens, and some local independent pharmacies.
- Centra Health and Sentry Equipment employees and their dependents have access to the Advanced Choice Network. This pharmacy network includes all CVS pharmacies, most major chain pharmacies except Walgreens, and some local independent pharmacies.
To find the Formulary (drug list) included with your group plan, simply click on the appropriate link below. Registering with CVS/Caremark allows you to accomplish a variety of tasks online, including:
- Check for the closest CVS/Caremark pharmacy with contact info. and maps
- Access fast and convenient mail service for new prescriptions and online refills
- Check drug costs to find information about drug pricing and coverage
- View prescription history or search your prescription drug list
- Find drug information or check interaction
- Find health information, articles, interactive tools and calculators
- You can also call them at 800-552-8159
2024 Piedmont Small Group Rx Drug Formulary Effective 03/1/2024
2024 Piedmont Small Group Rx Drug Formulary Effective 02/1/2024
2023 Piedmont Small Group Rx Drug Formulary Effective 12/1/2023
Commercial Formulary Effective 3/1/2024
Centra Group Health Plan Formulary Effective 3/1/2024
Commercial Formulary Effective 2/1/2024
Centra Group Health Plan Formulary Effective 2/1/2024
Commercial Formulary Effective 1/1/2024
Centra Group Health Plan Formulary Effective 1/1/2024
Piedmont BOB Standard Brand and Generic Preventive Drug List Effective 2/1/2024
Piedmont BOB Standard Generics Only Preventative drug list Effective 2/1/2024
CENTRA HDHP Standard Brand and Generics Preventative drug list Effective 2/1/2024
Piedmont BOB Standard Brand and Generic Preventive Drug List Effective 1/1/2024
Piedmont BOB Standard Generics Only Preventative drug list Effective 1/1/2024
CENTRA HDHP Standard Brand and Generics Preventative drug list Effective 1/1/2024
Piedmont BOB Standard Brand and Generic Preventive Drug List Effective 12/1/2023
Piedmont BOB Standard Generics Only Preventative drug list Effective 12/1/2023
CENTRA HDHP Standard Brand and Generics Preventative drug list Effective 12/1/2023
Whether you are new to the online pharmacy or already a registered user, CVS/Caremark will help the member get the most from your prescription benefits, explore ways to save on out-of-pocket prescription costs, and find the latest information on your health and prescription medicines.
Would you like to save money and time? Then consider ordering your covered prescriptions for maintenance medications through Piedmont Community Health Plan’s mail order pharmacy benefit. Maintenance medications are medications that are used over a long period of time, like cholesterol, high blood pressure, and thyroid medications. Antibiotics or other medications prescribed for acute illnesses are not maintenance medications since they are usually prescribed for short periods of time.
A 90-day supply can usually save the member an additional pharmacy co-pay instead of getting three 30-day supplies. CVS/Caremark will still fill a mail order 90-day supply request if you prefer. Just CLICK HERE to go to their site. Or, to take advantage of the Piedmont "walk-in" 90-day supply benefit just go to any pharmacy that currently fills 30-day supply prescriptions.
CLICK HERE to print out a Caremark mail-order form.
For Piedmont members with "Specialty Drug" needs, CLICK HERE for information on the CVS/Caremark Specialty Drug Program.
CLICK HERE for a list of No-Cost Preventive Services