Piedmont’s prescription drug benefits are administered by CVS/Caremark, one of the largest pharmacy benefit managers in the country. Use the links below to find a pharmacy that corresponds to your plan’s network.
- HMO plan members have access to the Advanced Choice Network, a pharmacy network that includes all CVS pharmacies, most major chain pharmacies except Walgreens, and some local independent pharmacies.
Piedmont HMO plan and Centra Group Health Plan members visit the Advanced Choice Network
Rx Drug Formulary
Your plan is managed by CVS/Caremark, one of the largest pharmacy benefit managers in the country. To view the exact drug formulary, simply click on the below link:
2023 PIEDMONT INDIVIDUAL MARKETPLACE RX DRUG FORMULARY Effective 01/01/2023
2022 PIEDMONT INDIVIDUAL MARKETPLACE RX DRUG FORMULARY Effective 10/01/2022
2022 PIEDMONT INDIVIDUAL MARKETPLACE RX DRUG FORMULARY Effective 09/01/2022
Also, remember to register for membership on the official CVS/Caremark Website. Once you register you will be able to login and accomplish a variety of online tasks including:
- Check for the closest CVS/Caremark pharmacy with contact info. and maps
- Access fast and convenient mail service for new prescriptions and online refills
- Check drug costs to find information about drug pricing and coverage
- View prescription history or search your prescription drug list
- Find drug information or check interaction
- Find health information, articles, interactive tools and calculators
- You can also call them at 800-552-8159
Whether you are new to the online pharmacy or already a registered user, CVS/Caremark will help you get the most from your prescription benefits, explore ways to save on out-of-pocket prescription costs, and find the latest information on your health and prescription medicines.