You might not realize it, but due to your job loss, you likely
qualify to purchase coverage through the Marketplace.
You may qualify for coverage today - act now
• Visit HealthCare.gov or call 1-800-318-2596• Visit HealthCare.gov or call 1-800-318-2596 - Website
• Contact a Local Health Insurance Broker
• Contact Piedmont Community Health Plan at 1-800-400-7247
Effective immediately, for all Exchange Plan members, Piedmont will:
- Waive out-of-pocket member costs associated with COVID-19 diagnostic testing. Prior authorization is not required.
- Waive out-of-pocket member costs for telehealth services at Centra 24/7. Visit Centra 24-7
- Permit online mental health counseling to all members at in-network providers.
**In keeping with the end date of the U.S. Public Health Emergency, these enhanced benefits will remain in effect until April 20, 2021**
Effective Immediately for Commercial Fully Insured, Self-Insured, and Exchange members, Piedmont will:
- Cover costs associated with administration of COVID-19 vaccines. This benefit will remain in effect until further notice. (The U.S. federal government will cover costs of the vaccine, itself.)
CENTRA COVID-19 HOTLINE for Employers who have specific needs or questions. Please dial our main line at 434-200-6933 and follow the prompts. Individuals who have symptoms should dial 434-200-1225.
How is Piedmont Community Health Plan helping our community?
Piedmont is closely monitoring the current climate around the coronavirus (COVID-19) as it spreads around the United States, Virginia and our local communities. We are working closely with the Centra Health team in implementing emergency protocols while giving you the services you need, improving the health of everyone we serve while maintaining a safe environment for us all. Like many other employers, Piedmont closed our offices on March 18th out of abundance of caution for the welfare of our employees, supported by strong healthcare recommendations, but our dedicated staff is still available by telephone and e-mail.