You might not realize it, but due to your job loss, you likely
qualify to purchase coverage through the Marketplace.
You may qualify for coverage today - act now
• Visit HealthCare.gov or call 1-800-318-2596• Visit HealthCare.gov or call 1-800-318-2596 - Website
• Contact a Local Health Insurance Broker
• Contact Piedmont Community Health Plan at 1-800-400-7247
Effective immediately, for all Exchange Plan members, Piedmont will:
- Waive out-of-pocket member costs associated with COVID-19 diagnostic testing which takes place at any in-network lab location. Prior authorization is not required for diagnostic services related to COVID-19 testing.
- Waive out-of-pocket member costs for telehealth services at Centra 24/7. Visit Centra 24-7
- Permit online mental health counseling to all members at in-network providers.
**These enhanced benefits will remain in effect until December 31, 2020**
CENTRA COVID-19 HOTLINE for Employers who have specific needs or questions. Please dial our main line at 434-200-6933 and follow the prompts. Individuals who have symptoms should dial 434-200-1225.
How is Piedmont Community Health Plan helping our community?
Piedmont is closely monitoring the current climate around the coronavirus (COVID-19) as it spreads around the United States, Virginia and our local communities. We are working closely with the Centra Health team in implementing emergency protocols while giving you the services you need, improving the health of everyone we serve while maintaining a safe environment for us all. Like many other employers, Piedmont closed our offices on March 18th out of abundance of caution for the welfare of our employees, supported by strong healthcare recommendations, but our dedicated staff is still available by telephone and e-mail.